Thursday, September 30, 2010

Nashville Cares AIDS Walk

I'm so excited that I'll be participating in the Nashville Cares AIDS walk this Saturday Oct. 2nd. I have set up a fund raising page for friends to support my 3-mile walk and the proceeds will go directly to Nashville Cares, a local non-profit serving the community affected by HIV/AIDS here in our own town. Please consider donating to this amazing cause! Even $5 helps! OR if you are in Nashville, please join me for a beautiful walk on a lovely fall day!

I exceeded my goal of $100 already, so I upped it to $200 for my last 2 days of fund raising! Please help spread the word!

Thanks!
Kellie


Click Here to Donate

1 comment:

  1. you are such a giver! and a lover of peoples souls in genuine ways. i admire you and am glad you're my friend. Have a good walk Sat..should be awesome weather...

    ReplyDelete