Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year's to Remember

This New Year's Eve was a sweet and memorable time for us. Jeremy and I escaped to a cabin with some of the most precious people in our lives (*note...I said SOME). If I filled the house with ALL of the most incredible and dear people to me, it would be bursting at the seams. We are truly blessed with amazing friends.

The talented and beautiful Chelsea Petaja of Oh My Deer Handmades put together this incredibly sweet video documenting our trip and I think it captures the evening perfectly. Sweet friends, lots of laughter and lots of kisses to ring in the new year. Here is to an amazing 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Love the video. I look forward to meeting you someday. I hear so much about you from Tec and Chelsea. This is his mom! Last night Chelsea and I were sitting by the fire and talking and realized I have been following your blog for a long time and didn't realize it was the same Kellie they are always talking about. Hope you have a blessed New Year and can't wait to see pictures of the new little one... Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon! Awe, Tec and Chels are dear friends of ours! Chelsea is my inspiration in all things creative! You are lucky to have such a lovely little lady in your family. We have probably met before perhaps at their wedding. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete